We just received an update that we have completed Step 11 on the VN side of the process. All that is left is to set the Giving & Receiving Ceremony Date which will happen after our pre-approval from the U.S.Consulate. Once we receive our I600 Pre-Approval, we are good to go!
Waiting on Pins & Needles and without much sleep....I hope the Golden E-Mail from HCMAdoptions Unit comes soon.
Waiting on Pins & Needles and without much sleep....I hope the Golden E-Mail from HCMAdoptions Unit comes soon.
Getting Caleigh's things together:

8 comments:
Praying for you guys Heather. It's so hard right now. I'm with you...I'm so glad God doesn't get tired of hearing from us. :)
Hang in there!
Oh Heather! That is fantastic news! We will be praying that you hear something soon!
11!! ELEVEN!!! 11!
OH my, I'd better get my pictures off to you quickly...you'll be traveling before we know it!
Praying HARD for all of you to meet up with us in Vietnam! :) Come On, pre-approval!
Still keeping my fingers crossed you will get approval this week and will be leaving quickly for Vietnam
great news, praying that your approval will come through this week!!!!
YEA! You are going to be leaving before you know it!!!
Praying that things continue to move so quickly for you!
Post a Comment