Friday, June 13, 2008

Visas, Lily, Dresses & A Baby Doll



Well, most important first....we got our Visa Applications sent to the U.S. Embassy of Vietnam in Washington DC this morning. They should receive them first thing Monday & I will begin stalking the Mail-Lady promptly on Thursday morning.
The pictures are:

The first Lily of the season in the front flower bed. It was open the morning we got approval to travel for Caleigh.
Then, the dresses...oh, I'm a sucker for pretty dresses. She's so tiny, I just hope she'll fit into a few of them! Most are size 6-12 months or a size 1. I've packed the 3-6 m ones for the trip.
A Baby Doll...Just had to make a run to Babies 'R Us. The boys each picked out a gift for me to give Caleigh when we go to Vietnam. We also picked out a 1st baby doll. It's so soft & machine washable. The boys think she'll like the purple! It's pretty small & I think it will fit her size well.
Also.....Got an Email from our agency & it looks like we will not hear about confirmation of the date for our Giving & Receiving Ceremony until the first of next week. I'll post when we hear!

3 comments:

Melissa Cz said...

Yea! This is all so exciting! I can't wait to see the big group of "ya'll" heading out!!!

Scott and Leslie said...

AHHH! I love the dresses! Can't wait to see Caleigh in them!

Heidi said...

Wow, I had not been on your blog in a couple of days.....I have missed so much! I am very excited for you guys, and cannot wait to follow your journey to Caleigh! She is going to look adorable in those dresses.
Heidi