Monday, June 16, 2008

Whirlwind of a Day!

Oh my! This day has been a blur! Got our G & R Date this morning around 10:00. It's next Thursday!! June 26th!! Yeah! So excited. Then, got to work on our plane tickets & by 5:00 today I can say....bought & paid for (ouch!) and they're on their way to our house. We leave on Saturday...yes, in 5 days. Can you say STRESS!!! Now, we just need those darn Passports with our Visa stamped in them. They should be here no later than Friday. Oh, I hope they're here on Thursday so I don't have to worry! More later!

6 comments:

Willis said...

So excited for you!!!

Heather (Rocco's mom)

Nicki said...

WOW! What a fast flurry this will be. I will be praying your passports make it in on time. I am so excited to follow along to Caleigh.

Nicole

Jessica said...

Yippy! I had a hunch that you might get a quickie G&R date like we did. Happy packing!

Julie said...

Happy Packing!!!

In a few short days you're going to be in Vietnam. I know it is chaos right now but try to soak it all in. Caliegh is coming home!!!!!!

Leigh said...

This is the fun part! Woo Hoo! I'm SO excited from you!

Dan and Elisabeth said...

Yea! I am so excited for you! Happy Travels!!